Sunday 24 November 2013

Birthday wishes for mothers





Dearest Mother, you guided me and gave me your boundless love. On your birthday I wish you much peace and joy. May your day and year be filled with blessings, and be as wonderful as you.



Many Are Your Gifts. A heart that knows love, a soul that knows joy, a spirit that knows giving. Thank you for being everything a child could ever want. Happy Birthday, dear Mommy!




You are an everlasting bloom in a wonderful garden where only love and beauty grows! Happy Birthday, dearest Mother!




There is no other Mom like you. You stood by me even when I was wrong. I’m sending my love on your birthday and want to tell you how special you are to me today and always.




Good kids come from good Mothers! You have always been the most amazing Mom. I am so grateful to share this special day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yllix