Sunday 24 November 2013

Birthday wishes for brother



Dear brother, you suddenly look more mature, wise, smart, clever and beautiful. Is it a miracle of the heavens or is it your Birthday today? Make it grand!



Thank you for all the fantastic and irreplaceable memories. I'm sending you loads of wishes on your Birthday, brother!




The childhood moments that I've shared with you are the closest to my heart than any other. I wish you a great Birthday and a great life ahead!




On your Birthday I want to say that I'm very thankful to God for letting me have such a caring brother in my life! May you get the best of everything in life.





Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are:
B - Brilliant
R - Resilient
O - Outstanding
T - Tolerant
H - Honest
E - Entertaining
R - Responsible
Enjoy your Birthday, brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yllix